Our editorial standards
Here at Natural Health Woman, our editorial is a reflection of our readers, so we only write about things we hope our readers will enjoy too. We draw on the trusted expertise of our highly-qualified team of holistic professionals to ensure the information we share is responsible, current, accurate and well-informed.
Reliable, trustworthy & up-to-date content
- Use experts you can trust: Our writers and contributors are the leading experts in their field, so you can be sure that the advice given is up-to-date, reliable and trustworthy.
- Fact-check all articles: All our pieces are proofed and reviewed by our experienced editorial team, and we strive to ensure that everything published is accurate and reliable.
- Feature evidence-backed research: To give you peace of mind, our writers and contributors quote from evidence-backed scientific research, so you can be sure that the tips and advice provided are based on clinically-proven concepts.
- Put your needs first: Our magazine and website are here for you – and this means that the articles and features we publish are designed with your needs in mind. We’re motivated by your feedback so please do get in touch here and share your ideas.
- Promote inclusion and diversity: We are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion in our content and we aim to be a welcoming space for all people, constantly diversifying our contributor and expert pool and featuring brands founded by historically underrepresented groups.
From time to time we feature paid-for blog posts from brands that are in harmony with our values and these will always be clearly signposted – please note, however, that inclusion of third-party blogs on the website does not imply the endorsement of Natural Health.